1) Take a Hikey, Mikey — Namesake radio-show host Mikey Esparza fired amidst flurry of speculation as to why.
2) Don't Embarrass the Hells Angels — No, they don’t use an apostrophe in the name, and if you don’t like the punctuation you can tell them yourself.
3) Afro Puffs — San Diego’s ethnic populations are segregated, for better and worse.
4) People Will Tell You That You're Late and You'll Hate Them for It — Wait a minute, Mr. Postman...
5) Stolen Corvette Surfaces from Morena Storage Unit 24 years Later — Cops okay eBay auction?
6) Traffic Cop Questioned in Encinitas — Bagel shop owner blocks traffic cop.
7) San Diego's Ten Best Movie Theaters — Where we go to get lost.
8) Pat & Oscar's Changes Name, Keeps Breadsticks — Remaining franchises now called O's American Kitchen.
9) Life's Been Good to Joe — Joe Walsh's rescheduled show at the Belly Up was well worth the wait.
10) Bunny v. Bunny — Flogging Molly bassist Nathen Maxwell sends cease-and-desist letter to Bunny Gang.
11) Ferrets Eat Babies. They Shred Human Tissue. They Drink Blood. — The hush-hush life of forbidden pet ownership.
12) Nudie Bar Opens Across Street from Chula Vista’s Bayfront — Councilmember Steve Castaneda "shocked"