Garrett Harris 8 p.m., May 29
August 23 Sudoku Contenders
- Susan Avery, Escondido, 2.
- Carl Baltrunas, Milpitas, 2.
- Bliss Beedle, Encinitas, 2.
- Felix E Charfaurs, San Diego , 2.
- * Joseph Ciprian, Little Italy, 2. Last week we all started anew, I hope this is a success too, It's not like I'm shirtless, Competitive-- oh yes! And it gives me something to do.
- Larry Clark, Clairemont, 2.
- Paula Davis, Spring Valley, 2.
- Patrick Driscoll, Santee, 2.
- Jim Felix, Pacific Beach, 2.
- Cindy Fisher, San Clemente, 2.
- Mary Giovaniello, Del Cerro, 2.
- Paula Henderson, La Jolla, 2.
- Richard Hutchings, Santee, 2.
- Norman Kenney, Carlsbad, 2.
- Roy E. Leeper, Chula Vista, 2.
- Ralph Levy, La Jolla, 2.
- Hiroshi Miyazaki, Normal Heights, 2.
- * Sgt Maj Oakley, Oceanside, 2. I may never receive another hat and I really don't like that. I am seasoned in age Traffic is a source of rage So it's either mailed or through combat.
- Michael Rewa, Allied Gardens, 2.
- Jim Upshaw, Clairemont, 2.
- * Ric Witt, Clairemont, 2. My sweet Baby Z car is back. I rebuilt it from a harsh fire attack. I can't wait to go runnin', With my '73 hummin', As soon as it's down off the jacks.
- Joe Arbusto, Rancho Penasquitos, 1.
- Martha Awdziewicz, Clairemont, 2.
- David Brokiewicz, Spring Valley, 2.
- Debra Dunbar, Fallbrook, 2.
- Green Dave Gietzen, Sunset Cliffs, 2.
- Glade Newman, Imperial Beach, 2.
- Henry Romero, San Diego, 2.
- William Stuart, Cardiff, 2.
- Lily Sun, Carmel Valley, 2.
- Brad Trafton, San Diego, 2.
- David Zoby, Pacific Beach, 2.
- Flo Abena, Rancho Penasquitos, 2.
- Larry Klages, Encanto, 2.
- * Willie McGee, San Diego, 2. Old O'Malley had a farm, the outfield filled with crows, He tried his best to do no harm, but still the panic grows. The writers tried to sound alarms, and hunt for little glows, The locals raised their sun-tanned arms, but still the ballclub blows.
- Marc Richard, Banker's Hill, 2.
- * Glade Newman, Imperial Beach, 1. Reader puzzle is alot of fun, With cap or shirt to be won. Tho the compittion is great, & their limericks first rate, I still play to be number one.
- Glade Newman, Imperial Beach, 6.
- L Barling, El Cajon, 2.
- Don Bowman, Santee, 2.
- Stacie Klages, La Mesa, 2.
- Jeff Loeb, San Diego, 2.
- Wayne Mathieu, San Diego, 2.
- Willie McGee, San Diego, 2.
- Kendra E. Shaw, San Diego, 2.
- Nancy Teruya, Rancho Penasquitos, 2.
- Silvia Urban, Encanto, 2.