Content for Thursday, May 31, 2012
- Land of Ponzis, Penny Stock Swindles
- Bloomberg Endorsement of San Diego's Fletcher Focuses Spotlight on New York Intrigue
- Hoangie’s: French Wiches, Vietnamese Wizards
- Liberal Super PAC Attacks Scott Peters In New Ads
- "Super Local" Tavern to Open in Hillcrest
- Holy Gigantic Omelet, Batman!
- This Year It's the Bow and Arrow Slinging Outrageous Fortune Hollywood's Way
- Wolves in Julian
- Four of Five UCAN Board Members Must Resign
- Even for a blink
- Can You Change Your Nervous System...with Your Mind?
- Inaccuracies Found on Proposition B Website
- Not the Same as the Other Ladyfest
- More Mole...Straight from the Source This Time!
- "Putting the 'Edge' Back in 'Education.'"
- More Bang for the Buck
- "Alien DNA"
- What's up in Carlsbad?
- Man Admits DUI Hit-and-Run, Released
- Local Firm Files Class Action Against Discount Chain
- Youthful Multi-Felon Back In Court
News & Stories
In November of last year, many San Diegans were disappointed when most of the popular Pat & Oscar's restaurants closed their doors and the chain filed for Chapter 7 bankruptcy. But on May 22, the ...
Edward Sharpe & the Magnetic Zeros deliver their second album, Here, with a gentle treatment of spiritual and festive cult-folk. Their debut, Up From Below, struck gold from the deep-blue nowhere. It was an unexpected ...
Over the Memorial Day weekend, park visitors to the hillside section of Sunset Cliffs Natural Park found one of trails closed, with yellow caution tape and signs that indicated a sewage leak had occurred. The ...
When the Dandy Warhols played the Belly Up in December of 2010, local reviewers dissed the band for their “aloof” attitude. The foursome from Portland seemed, then, to hide in the shadows of the stage ...