Content for Monday, December 24, 2012
- Baja & Border News Translations: Woman Sold Stolen Auto; Couple Arrested Selling Rockets Without Permission
- Baja & Border News Translations: Federal Road Surveillance Reinforced; A Woman and an Addict are Killed On Christmas Eve
- Bing Crosby and Karen Carpenter: greatest Christmas singers of all time.
- Baja & Border News Translations: Public Servants Participate in Disaster Contingency Plan Conference; Woman in Colonia Montecarlo Commits Suicide; Rollover Accident
- Mexican in Chinatown? Cheese, chorizo, Cetto, Candelas!
- Dear Afro American BOY! A WalMart Story
- Putting the "X" back in Xmas - a brief history of San Diego porn theaters
- San Diego super-lobbyists battle behind the scenes for video billboards
- Big Foot
- El Cajon man admits to importing, selling fake Nike Air Jordans
- Christmas jeer
- Inheriting the Lion's Share
- Jane doe 2012
- Phone full disclosure
- Gettin' Cozy at Bootlegger
- Flasher in Fallbrook arrested
- What about us? The last slaps of 2012
News & Stories
Cops okay eBay auction?
A 1989 Chevrolet Corvette that was stolen from a Morena car dealership when new was for sale on an eBay Motors auction this week. The Corvette was reportedly taken off the C&M Chevrolet lot and ...
Early morning and Sunday traffic lessen impact
The weekend before Christmas 2012 was not kind to water pipes (or traffic) in the Midway District. Two incidents of burst pipes and localized flooding occurred: one along Sports Arena Blvd on Saturday, December 22, ...