Content for Monday, June 28, 2010
- Former Dentist Who Battled IRS Found Guilty of Tax Fraud
- Despite $32.5 Million Funding Gap, City to Go Ahead with Library
- Se San Diego Hotel Owner Goes Bankrupt
- Two More Con Men Headed to Prison
- Update San Diego 6/28/2010
- Alpine, Supervisor Jacob Warn SDG&E & Forest Service of Wildfires
- He Knowingly Sold Defective Parts to Military; Gets Two Years
News & Stories
What's up with the platypus? It's like a duck smeared over a beaver, but then it swims like an otter and, really, what sort of mammal lays eggs, anyway? It's totally ridiculous and probably alien, ...
About halfway through his engaging summertime set, Kenny Loggins told the people who had gathered to see him at the San Diego County Fair that, given the venue's proximity to MCAS Miramar, "We'll probably have ...
Fans were growing impatient as the Tubes had allowed 45 minutes to elapse after the long warm-up set by local trio Vacscene. But they hit the stage and made amends by showcasing their stellar rhythm ...