Mike Madriaga 12:40 p.m., May 25
Star Wars Night
Tonight The Range Kitchen & Cocktails (1263 University Ave) in Hillcrest hosts their monthly dinner theater. In celebration of Comic Con, which starts tomorrow, The Range will play Star Wars on the projector screen and up to 8 HDTVs with surround sound. The menu includes cage free, grass fed proteins, and farm fresh produce in addition to craft beers, cocktails, and wine.
"Arrive at 8:00pm to settle in before the movie showing promptly at 9:00pm. The Range has been known to surprise guests with impromptu performances by local artists and guest participation is highly encouraged. Dress the part and be ready to experience Star Wars in a way that no galaxy has seen before," welcomes The Range. Reservations can be made online.
More like this:
- Deceptive advertising practices used to promote MCASD La Jolla's On Screen gala — Sept. 13, 2012
- We Got the Con Part 2: More Comic-Related Music Events This Week — July 11, 2012
- The Amazing Spider-Man Gets the Reading Treatment, Plus Passes and Events! — June 27, 2012
- Temecula Valley Slow Food Announces Fifth Annual 100 Mile Dinner — Dec. 16, 2011
- Latino Film Festival Announces August's Cinema en tu Idioma Lineup — July 6, 2011