Sheila Pell 2:30 p.m., Oct. 22
Bite San Diego
Bite San Diego, a three-hour culinary walking tour, will be held for each upcoming weekend through December. This tour, held on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday at noon, consists of 15 people per tour, so space is limited. Tickets cost $45 per person.
"Our Downtown tour starts in the historic Gaslamp Quarter and takes you through 4th Avenue, along Horton Plaza, down Broadway, and over to Little Italy as a final destination," states the site. The tour includes historical and culinary information with stops at Royal India, Café Zucchero, Davanti Enoteca, and many more.
"The tour itself was a lot of fun and a great way to experience restaurants we may not have stumbled upon because of all the restaurant choices in San Diego. My boyfriend and I often talk about how overwhelming it is to see everything this city has to offer and I feel like this tour gave us a chance to do so much in just a few hours," stated one Yelp reviewer of the food tour. The reviews of Bite are worth checking out if you like to research.
More like this:
- RIP Spirit drummer Ed Cassidy: w/ Spirit in San Diego concert archive — Dec. 7, 2012
- Italy meets Japan at Sora — Aug. 29, 2012
- Will the Real Jeffrey Dean Morgan Please Stand Up? — Aug. 22, 2012
- 28 Years Ago Today: Randy California & Spirit Reunited in La Jolla — Aug. 5, 2012
- "Alien DNA" — May 31, 2012