Ian Anderson 12:15 p.m., Oct. 21
For what it's worth: New York magazine noticed Bronx Pizza a while back
Did anyone else see this?
I'm sorry if someone else already posted about this...
New York magazine's Grub Street blog did a feature on the best pizza in America, and what do you know, amid the frozen delights and pizza meccas, they managed to include a San Diego entry: Bronx Pizza's cheese pie.
Naturally, there is much to quibble over here. But they're definitely wrong about suggesting that you take your slice to go. It's never better than right after it comes out of the oven.
More like this:
- New releases opening this week: Gravity, When Comedy Went to School and more — Oct. 4, 2013
- Interview with Samsara producer Mark Magidson and director Ron Fricke — Sept. 7, 2012
- By the Slice: Lefty's — May 19, 2011
- Up with Rose — March 15, 2007
- Best of 2003: Best New York- Style Pizza — Dec. 25, 2003