Mike Madriaga 12:40 p.m., May 25
A closer look at the posters for Skyfall and Lincoln
I dunno, guys — some people are all, "Hey, that's in pretty poor taste," but I'm feeling like there's maybe something to work with here...
James Bond...Britain's greatest living weapon...sent back in time...to assassinate George Washington and the rest of the Founding Fathers...and prevent the American Revolution...but when an escaped chimp presses the wrong button on the time machine...[record scratch]...
Yeah, maybe it was just in poor taste.
UPDATE - Just thought of a possible tagline here: "Sic semper tyrannus who aren't Her Majesty!"
More like this:
- The movie critic's measuring stick — Dec. 10, 2013
- The Dark Knight Rises: Some Sensuality, Indeed — April 10, 2012
- A Tale of Two Trailers: Bel Ami — April 3, 2012
- Review: Casa de Mi Padre — March 16, 2012
- Universal Squeezes a Few More Dollars Out of the Back to the Future DeLorean Time Machine — July 25, 2011