A neighborhood cafe that serves up exceptional scrambles and breakfast sandwiches, along with many other typical American cafe offerings. The dinner menu features carnitas (pulled pork, pickled onions, avocado, arugula, feta and crema for $13) and unique fish tacos (salmon, topped with seasonal fruit salsa for $12.95). Lunch-only options include Pio Pico Tacos ($10.50) served with a side of black beans. In these soft flour tortilla tacos is savory soyrizo, creamy ripe avocado, and soft, chewy chunks of potato, topped with crema and green onions. Because this plate is on the brunch menu, you can add scrambled eggs for $2.50.
Sit on the patio and feel immersed in the sweet neighborhood life of Kensington. Dog-friendly patio.
|Sunday||7 a.m. to 9:30 p.m.|
|Monday||6 a.m. to 9:30 p.m.|
|Tuesday||6 a.m. to 9:30 p.m.|
|Wednesday||6 a.m. to 9:30 p.m.|
|Thursday||6 a.m. to 9:30 p.m.|
|Friday||6 a.m. to 10 p.m.|
|Saturday||7 a.m. to 10 p.m.|
|Cuisine||Breakfast Breakfast Bowls Breakfast Sandwiches Brunch Burgers Coffee Hot Sandwiches Sandwiches Small Plates Vegetarian Wine|
|Occasional live music||No|
|Payment options||Accepts credit cards|
- Monday 4-6pm Half off wine bottles.
- Tuesday 4-6pm $6 margaritas/palomas.
- Wednesday 4-close $1 off house wine, $2 off all beer and wine. $2 off small plates.
- Thursday 4-6pm Half off beer pitcher with burger purchase.
- Friday 4-6pm, 8-10pm $1 off house wine, $2 off all beer and wine. $2 off small plates.
- Saturday 8-10pm $1 off house wine, $2 off all beer and wine. $2 off small plates.