DJ Stevens 4 p.m., May 24
This is a photo of the Fred E. and Frances A. Williams Barn at Walnut Grove Park in San Marcos. It used to be known simply as the "Red Barn". The barn was built in 1950 to be used as a dance hall and community meeting place. It used to occupy the site where the current San Marcos City Hall is located and was moved to Walnut Grove Park in 1992.
Posted June 9, 2009