Celebrating the winner of a recent San Diego India pale ale challenge.
- Jeff Parker Trio: May 14
- Teacher's Association and State labor union donates $100,000 to committee against Steve Castaneda
- Sixties Guns are a junkyard
- These guys solicited homeless and addicts in tax scam
- Bridgepoint to be late filing quarterly report with SEC
- Jason Moran & The Bandwagon live at TSRI
- Downtown lobbyists' laugh fest backed by controversial North County developer
- Shoe booties tip off Border Patrol agents at I-5 checkpoint
- New releases opening this week: The Great Gatsby and some other less exhausting things
- Tim Lambesis “is a good, decent and Christian human being”
- The Big Screen turns 2 today!
- County bonds serving disabled get BBB-minus rating
- Mother's day sweat
- Cheba Hut
- Weekend road closures to affect Escondido
- SD Music TV is back
- 80th Assembly District Candidate Forum
News & Stories
The U.S. General Services Administration (GSA) held a meeting at Casa Familiar’s arts and cultural center in San Ysidro on Thursday, May 9, to display plans for a massive reconstruction of the San Ysidro Port ...
Imagine any Mr. and Mrs. Smith and their six-year-old daughter Suzie from Cairo, Illinois. They have just finished touring England on a bus. At Heathrow, they check in for their flight home. They give their ...
Tijuana police have arrested one of their own for allegedly extorting money from a woman trying to make a living by selling churros on a well-traveled public sidewalk in the eastern part of the city, ...
Iconic rock band the Rolling Stones continues to defy the odds with their ability to seemingly turn back the hands of time. After 50 years, they continue to fill arenas, ignite crowds, and deliver Satisfaction ...
Phoenix's 2009 album, Wolfgang Amadeus Phoenix, was a commercial and critical hit. It brought the French band to the world stage. This year, fresh off a headlining spot at Coachella, they keep up the pace ...