A longtime Carlsbad resident named Paul Carreon came up with a unique way to pop the question to his true love — in green pepper slices, on top of a pizza, amid black olives and ...
- Sustainable Seafood Week swims into San Diego; swims out March 15
- Sad details of Marine wife's last day before her killing
- Sri Sri Ravi Shankar comes to Balboa Park to make non-violence go viral
- Filner takes on the Portland Loo!
- General Atomics Predator drone receives first-ever "drone medal"
- Get funky with The 1:1 Movement at Soda Bar
- Suspected teenage hitman apprehended in Tijuana
- Confidential email reveals Irwin Jacobs's powerful hand in Balboa Park project
- Crossroads of the West Del Mar gun show reports hugely successful gun buyback event
- Beside Sondheim
- All-female lowriders club subject of locally produced documentary
- Baja’s Big Game
- Judge Prager OKs convention center expansion tax
- National Pit Bull Association President speaks out following Cornelio sentencing
- Activist sues to block private CPUC huddle
- Organizer of Rock-n-Roll Marathon files suit against the American Cancer Society
- Hurricane 'Tiny' rips through San Diego Latino Film Festival
- Allen's Alley Cafe
- Belching Beaver migrating south
- San Onofre just one of many troubled nuclear plants in 2012
News & Stories
A bizarre crime that claimed the life of an unidentified man who was apparently trying to steal electrical equipment from transmission towers east of Tijuana left the 65,000 residents of Tecate without power for more ...
I’m playing with my hair out of nervousness. I never do this. Isn’t this the behavior of a preteen boy, mustering up the courage to ask a girl out on his first date? Yet there’s ...
I have always been charmed by Ocean Beach. On Newport Avenue you can browse stores that offer a wide variety of wares. One store sells shells, the next bongs, nearby you can purchase a wetsuit ...