On Thursday, March 7, Carlsbad resident Doug was taking his daily 7:00 a.m. walk along the beach next to Carlsbad Boulevard. At the Agua Hedionda Lagoon’s outlet, just south of Tamarack Avenue, he spotted a ...
- Pine Cone Hand Grenades
- Harlem Shake felt throughout San Diego
- Padres creamed by the Angels in Cactus League play
- Just for the halibut: Chip's Beach Eatz makes PB fish delish
- The Front's 6th Annual Dia de la Mujer Art Exhibition
- San Marcos bookkeeper admits embezzling millions
- Spot the Stallone!
- Boob gun report
- The Magical Islands of La Paz
- Veterans' care group has volunteers, seeks families in need
- Chargers' Fabiani, wife, and Jack McGrory spread wealth to L.A. pols
- Aztecs win on ‘Senior Night’
- Hollywood comes to La Mesa with tribute to venerable character actor...I think
- First look at Great Maple
- Eureka! I've found a Grade F veggie burger!
- Tyson and Marks: ham fist meets kosher ham
- Homes listed for sale plunge in San Diego
- 184 pounds of marijuana carried across border on foot in Imperial Valley
News & Stories
Though it can be fairly said that Amsterdam is always ready for a party, this year the city is really celebrating. 2013 is the 400th anniversary of its famous canal ring, now a UNESCO World ...
In no other country in the world are the two largest cities such polar opposites. Jerusalem, Israel's ancient and current capital city, is both informed and haunted by its history. Tel Aviv, on the other ...
From the sublime to the ridiculous, the much-missed Madeline Kahn’s comedic genius shines in the unusual double feature of Paper Moon and Yellowbeard. We like having friends over for private movie screenings, and this pair ...
Tijuana police say they arrested a man who allegedly disguised himself as a woman to steal from various businesses in the San Antonio de Los Buenos neighborhood. Officers captured 27-year-old Brian Roldán Cedillo at around ...