The City of San Diego's plan to demolish and replace a pump station that has served San Carlos since 1967 received unanimous approval from Navajo Community Planners, Inc. (NCPI), on February 25. The estimated $7.5 ...
- Padres beat the Dodgers 7-5 in Cactus League play
- First sentencing in South Bay corruption scandal
- Animalized! First Bar Downtown delivers $1 IPAs, sensational sprouts
- Consumer's guide to finding movie reviews in The Reader
- Bonkfest: Tiny Telephones, Secret Fun Club, East of Sweden, Mike Delgado at The Void
- Former USD athlete gets six months for game rigging
- Tourism Marketing District board seeks to intervene in hospitality union's case against city council
- California Border Patrol agent guilty of battery got probation
- Time Stands Still at North Coast Rep
- City Attorney Goldsmith attracts ire of convention goers
- The Incredible Burt Wonderstone trolls The Avengers
- New releases opening this week
- Beer of the Week: Karl Strauss 24th Anniversary Flanders-Style Ale
- Drug war spillover at border "highly underreported," says GAO
- Majority of Tourism Marketing District board didn't even vote to renew the Tourism Marketing District
- Whole horse mackerel, you say?
- Hotel Circle Howard Johnson faces penalties for prostitution complacency
- Admitted thief asked court's permission to travel to Mexico
News & Stories
Fresh off a food-fueled feud with late-night talk show host Jimmy Kimmel, Morrissey rolled into town and delivered a rocking set at the Balboa Theatre downtown. Appearing forlorn as usual, Morrissey kept the ranting against ...
Armando Perez, the admitted murderer and ex-husband of Diana Gonzalez, was in court on Thursday, February 28, for an arraignment hearing. In August 2012, when the defendant was brought into San Diego Superior Court after ...
When I rolled into my parking space in Little Italy yesterday, I spotted this guy standing outside: "I think you'll be surprised when you figure out who I am. You should Google me," he said. ...
I used to work with a goofy guy who was so restless in his job that he used to apply for nearly every position that came open in our company. It didn’t matter to him ...
Temporary fencing went up on the morning of Wednesday, Febuary 27, in a section of the parking lot along the 3200 block of Sports Arena Boulevard, between the Union Bank and Petco in the Midway ...
Sam France's voice has a hint of femininity to it as he introduces us to "In the Darkness," the gateway track to Foxygen’s second album. The L.A. indie-pop duo could have gone the campy route ...