Wardrobe malfunctions of the very stareable.
- A little more Mendelssohn
- Baja & Border News Translations: U.S. Dollar Remains Below 13.00 Pesos; Carmelo Wishes to Remain Useful
- Baja & Border News Translations: Bumps in Road Section are Danger to Motorists; Without Authorization of Land Sales, New Subdivisions Emerged
- UCAN board meeting gets testy
- Sinne Eeg delivers at the new Dizzy's
- New Mexico Cafe: vuelve a la vida!
- Get well soon, Jeffrey Joe! Mira Mesa troubador hospitalized
- Teachers' fund to dump firearm investments
- Riverside: Jeff Stone! When endorsements come early?
- New film by Sundance favorite (and San Diego's very own) Destin Cretton screens tomorrow
- Baja & Border News Translations: Youth Disapprove Statements of Secretary of Economic Development
- Baja & Border News Translations: SDPD Follow Serial Killer Case; Pedestrian Building at El Chaparral POE Ready in March
- Baja & Border News Translations: Below Zero Temperatures Predicted; Corpses Found in Different Areas of Tijuana
- KSDT's Ancient Alien Jamboree at the Che Cafe
- Superior, and the Magic Triangle
- Writer releases Cash for Gold video
- U-T offers settlement related to complaints about gift certificate business
- Beer's birthplaces vs. home sweet home
- Tweeker or Tweaker! Is there a difference?
- Mayor's protocol officer is daughter of Gregory Canyon solid waste magnate
- Expectations high for Aztecs as they enter conference play
- Forget about Globes and Oscars: It's Razzie time!
- Carlsbad to Remain RV-friendly
- Trash Day
- Cheapest steak in town?
- Republicans name new local party director
- Escondido child-abuser transferred to Los Angeles County
- Fraudster impersonated California Highway Patrol officer
- In the House of Gemini
News & Stories
San Carlos was among the neighborhoods where residential burglaries increased during 2012, San Diego Police Department captain Andy Mills reported at the January 2 San Carlos Area Council meeting. Mills is commanding officer for the ...
Taking their name from a twist on the drawn-out folk song (the 99th bottle presumably being the one in your hand), 98 Bottles lends its own flourishes to the bottle-shop/beer-lounge arrangement that is on the ...
Hi Matt: Travelling between San Diego and Oceanside via the 5 I’ve noticed a couple of things. At the Via de la Valle turn-off on both sides of the freeway there are white PVC pipes ...
Clairemont rapper Joseph Sardina, aka Lil’ Joe, is now known as the Clinic.
I squeezed the plastic dropper and watched the first tiny glob break away and plummet into the big bowl. The droplet was supposed to slip through the surface of the liquid and end up at ...
"I don’t know what you know about big cats,” Emilio says as he reclines in his chair and draws from a glass of whiskey, “but one thing you have to know is to always look ...
Judging by the dewy exhalation that sighed forth from at least half the audience in attendance at the prerelease screening, it may be that the opportunity to put sensitive, handsome Ryan Gosling in a suit ...
Gadgets really define the Bond films and the ones I really love are ones that would be great to actually have because I could see myself using them. One gadget is from one of the ...
Caravaggio and His Legacy, on view at the Los Angeles County Museum of Art until February 10. 5905 Wilshire Boulevard, Los Angeles. 323-857-6000; lacma.org In his 20s, in Rome, in the first decade of the ...
The nation’s TV and radio stations use the public airways — which are licensed by the Federal Communications Commission — to make a lot of money. The stations are required to file a quarterly “Issues ...
Thursday 10From the mythical city of Tijuana, borderland goth-pop band Dancing Strangers will visit their beats-borne take on ’80s post-punk (Joy Division, JAMC) on the Tin Can Ale House. Astronauta Jackson (Niña Camara) and Eric ...
A waiter at a restaurant in the popular and upscale Zona Rio business district was recently busted by TJ police when it was discovered he was cloning patrons’ credit cards. The scam was discovered when ...
Heymatt: So, everyone likes different kinds of music, clothing, TV shows, beer, food, jobs, cars, etc. My question is: if everyone likes all sorts of different things in life, why does everyone love pizza? At ...
American engineers, scientists, and mathematicians can convincingly show that they are not in short supply, as corporations claim. But increasingly, politicians are siding with big business, which wants the government to loosen restrictions on the ...
Investigative Newsource, San Diego’s smallest nonprofit online-news operation, managed to grow its cash a bit in 2011, according to an annual charitable disclosure report filed in August with the Internal Revenue Service and recently posted ...
Heymatt: If fire extinguishers use carbon dioxide to snuff out flames, why is it that the CO2 in expelled breath doesn’t blow out a fire? In fact, blowing on a hot ember usually causes it ...
They can make a whole song out of two major chords. This means that something very entertaining must also be going on simultaneously. Not that it happens all the time in the Red Wanting Blue ...
The L.A. Reader? Last week you forgot the remaining part of Barbarella’s column. This week you forgot the movie showtimes. I think you guys are drinking over there or something. You’re really messing things up ...
There are no stars tonight But those of memory. Yet how much room for memory there is In the loose girdle of soft rain. There is even room enough For the letters of my mother’s ...