Content for Monday, February 11, 2013
- Lawyer Stocker disbarred over child pornography
- Baja & Border News Translations: Rosarito Police apprehend wanted American; Two die in BC from cold weather; Fundadores Hospital closed
- Tijuana hotel raided in search for Dorner
- When will we get to Scheherazade?
- Baja & Border News Translations: Carnaval detainees released; Child "Hitman" is freed; Unemployed mother asks for citizen support
- Russian hip hop innovator DJ Vadim comes to Kava Lounge
- Two persons ran from stolen vehicle in Valley Center, deputies say
- Jury: female Border Patrol agent guilty of battery
- CPUC to hold public hearings on San Onofre in Costa Mesa
- Todd Gloria still ready to move forward on Plaza de Panama Project
- Aztec's Mens Basketball Has Reason for Excitement
- Which 007 will be a no show at this year's Oscar Bond rally?
- Free tea! And $4 hummus: Darband in Center City
- Violent week in Tijuana with 12 homicides recorded
- Filner "Special Events" committee reports big special interest cash
- San Diego a hot singles market
- How to get a drivers license: pay a bribe
- Nuclear Regulatory Commission will launch Boxer's requested investigation
- Sheriff Joe Arpaio and Steven Seagal impose martial (arts) law
- When newspaper racks attack: UT San Diego named in two lawsuits for poorly maintained newspaper racks
- Doug Manchester's Texas lobbying team bankrolls Rick Perry
- SDSU subdued Fresno St at Viejas Arena
- Beer Touring: Offbeat Brewing
- Lofty Aspirations at Chaplos Restaurant and Bar
- Brazilian Jazz Festival at the new Dizzy's, Feb. 17
- Watchdog report shows how Wall Street law firms manipulate SEC
- Supercross sweeps effective in nabbing DUI drivers
News & Stories
There are a couple recent reports of individuals posing as utilities employees to gain access to San Diegans’ homes. According to a Carmel Valley blogger, “The police warn of two incidents outside of Carmel Valley ...
Plans for a bike-, pedestrian-, and diner-friendly vision
The four-lane, tree-lined Coast Hwy. 101 through Leucadia — a roadway that’s facilitated nine decades of cruising — changed on Wednesday, February 6. Since the 1930s until 1964, the highway served as the only arterial ...
Charmed by the state's remote beauty.
Seventh time was the charm. Took me that many drive-throughs before I fell in love with a corner of Texas. Because aside from Padres Island National Seashore, I just couldn’t see much to like. To ...