I’ve talked a lot about anniversary beers produced by local breweries for their partner bars and restaurants. Those beers are always special, but two neighboring businesses—URBN Coal Fired Pizza (3085 University Avenue, North Park) and ...
- V Elements festival integrates alternative power and wellness at Liberty Station
- Padres ponder past prospectus as Mets meet Monks on Wednesday
- Coronado street taco wars: Costa Azul steps up to the plata!
- Man accused of cooking wife did not make court appearance today
- Man fatally shot Encinitas neighbor then threatened his girlfriend, DA says
- Rez Abbasi, Mark Dresser, Satoshi Takeishi : Live
- Best events in San Diego through April 10
- American woman arrested with stolen debit cards in Tijuana
- Celebrate National Empanada Day with Papa Luna's in Pacific Beach
- Shia LaBeouf is the gift that keeps on giving.
- Pixar announces second Finding Nemo sequel for 2017
- American assaulted and mutilated in Rosarito Beach
- Deputy said he noticed heroin user in Vista restaurant
- UCAN: supposedly, revenue should have gone into different year
- Lee's Garden
- Fox News and Jim Carrey gum it out
- Southern California Edison prepares draft license amendment for San Onofre
- Tyson tweets tattoo adieu
- La Fachada Logan Heights: Gordita vs. mulita
- The difficult life of Josquin
News & Stories
About 1.5 hours outside Athens, Mycenae is one of the essential stops for any visitor to Greece with an interest in ancient history. Arriving here, you're awed not just by the site and the ruins, ...
Everyone hikes Diamond Head, but for those in the know, Koko Crater is the place to hike. The little-known Koko Crater Trail hike surpasses Diamond Head not only for the level of hiking but also ...
Though the stated aim of the U-T San Diego has been to "merge'" with the North County Times, and loyal Times readers can still get their hands on ersatz NCT editions with a masthead that ...