Construction has begun on three-story mixed-use development Kensington Commons. The presence of bulldozers and earth movers at the corner of Adams Avenue and Marlborough Road is a sight that many Kensington neighbors tried desperately to ...
- Sticker shock at Danny's (but it's not what counts)
- Strange Stage Stories from San Diego Musicians: John Bowe (52nd Street), Louis Brazier (Lestat's booker), Lou Curtis (folk hero), Clay Colton (Damaged Goods) and Jarrod Lucas (The Phantoms, The Dragons)
- Sixties hitmaker Mark Lindsay (Paul Revere & The Raiders) makes surprise appearance at Ugly Things Magazines 30th Anniversary Celebration
- Camp Pendleton Memorial Day celebration includes monument to military suicides
- Diamondbacks take series over Padres
- Solana Beach 103-mile bike ride
- New menu at Imig's Bar and Kitchen
News & Stories
On Memorial Day, May 27, at 8:30 a.m., San Diego police responded to a citizen’s call at Sunset Cliffs Natural Park. Early-morning surfers were surprised to find a low-tide rave taking place in a sea ...
Should the restrooms at the foot of Brighton Avenue in Ocean Beach be locked up at night? The city has given itself a time extension to decide, and some members of the public are none ...