On Thursday, May 23, Heal the Bay representatives met at the mouth of the Tijuana River to announce their annual “beach report card.” While the organization gave the majority of San Diego County high grades ...
- Tenor madness at 98 Bottles
- Life on the Mountain-May 2013
- Sixties Guns: Atypical Weirdos video
- Stone Temple Pilots files lawsuit against former singer Scott Weiland
- Memorial Day celebration in San Diego County
- Downtown: Sliders in Salvation Alley
- Judge to release grand jury transcripts in alleged corruption cases
- Home Ownership- Not for the Faint of Heart
- Strengthless or Lazy?
- A Park By Any Other Name
- Snakes bite Padres in Arizona
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!
- Anthony Wilson Guitar Quartet
News & Stories
Heal the Bay releases annual report on San Diego beaches
Charter school to expand into Escondido’s East Valley Community Center
The Escondido City Council on May 22 voted 4-1 to lease a portion of the city’s East Valley Community Center to Heritage Digital Academy, a charter school. The ten-year lease includes 20,000 square feet of ...