Business owner Steve Amster is about to fight city hall — again. He says the City of Encinitas’ sign ordinance discriminates against small businesses such as his while it gives special privileges to corporate stores ...
- California Kebab & Beer Garden celebrates a year in Pacific Beach
- Turf Club happy hour: First, learn how to grill
- The shape of jazz to come: Dresser Quintet at Dizzy's
- Mother’s Day: Last chance flowers!
- Who in the hell is Burch Smith and why is he starting for the Padres on Saturday?
- Jury will decide if nurse abused his autistic patient
- Padres FANtasticly stung by Rays
- Authorities seize over one ton of marijuana from Tijuana residence
- EMERALD EYES IN THE SKY
- Taxpayer association slams bonds it once endorsed
- Prosecutor moves toward death penalty in Brittany Killgore case
News & Stories
Encinitas business owner faces citation for signage
TV swipe scam at Encinitas Rite Aid
Just before 10:00 a.m. on May 8, the Rite Aid store at 439 Santa Fe Drive lost a $300 TV set to a shoplifter. The man, described as a tall Caucasian, inquired about the item, ...