Yesterday afternoon, Derrik Chinn of Turista Libre, gave my friend Beth and I a quick day tour of Tijuana. Chinn wore Levis, an H&M button-down, a blazer from Lob, a store that can be described ...
- Barrio Logan: Sushi secret’s out!
- Heavy metal rocker brought into San Diego court
- Doo Doo Roo: Spring Braek with Velanche, Will Guise, and TonyP
- John McCain calls for à la carte cable
- Canadian woman dies in fall from Cancun hotel balcony after drinking adulterated alcoholic beverages
- CPUC approves fat rate hike for SDG&E
- Fourth defendant pleads guilty in "straw buyer" real estate scam
- Sanity trial for Oceanside man who stabbed mom is delayed
- U-T Manchester's foundation gives out of town
- Chicago at Welk Resort Theatre
- City sues Regional Water Board over fuel tank spill near Qualcomm Stadium
- Filner on Fletcher: "There's no such thing as independent."
- San Diego Unified School District and Talmadge residents once again square off over issue of stadium lighting
- So long La Jolla Brew House
- You got off with a slap on the wrist, Charlie Brown
- Police officer struck by driver-less vehicle, car theft suspect escapes in La Mesa
- Padres complete sweep of Marlins
News & Stories
Fashion Valley Mall opened a Madewell on Tuesday May 7th. I was beside myself with anticipation. I finally got the chance to drop in this afternoon. I am pleased to see so many great stores ...
The long-planned, controversial Walgreens store in Hillcrest is well under construction at 301 University Avenue. The former vacant structure, last used for medical offices, was on the site located directly across University from Urban Mo's ...
I’ve been traveling around the world for years and always attempt to practice socially responsible tourism. I had read about the Ariau Amazon Towers for several years and decided to make it my eco-lodge destination ...
Over 1000 people of all ages donned Victorian fashion mixed with sci-fi gadgetry and converged at the Town & Country hotel during the May 3–5 third-annual Gaslight Gathering steampunk convention. Attendees were welcome to participate ...
When a company produces a new widget, that is is the culmination of months or maybe years of research, development, design, and manufacturing. But the work is not over yet. When a software company designs ...
This week, fourth in a six-part series, business coach Kate Kerr (nee Hanley) explains the importance of using LinkedIn to step up your job search or job upgrade your process. We’ve talked about the key ...
Revanna Gonzalez and Vanessa Gamez love what they do: on top of work, family, and attending college, they coach cheerleaders for the Sweetwater Union High School District…or, they used to. Revanna and Vanessa were former ...
Nothing seems to come easy for college graduates these days. Not only do they face the highest tuitions in history, but the job market hasn’t been as welcoming in recent years as they hoped. Now ...