Bankruptcy Court Judge Louise Adler has awarded ailing Warner Springs Ranch to the low bidder, denying it to the Pala Indians, but an unusual twist suggests to some skeptics that the tribe will eventually get ...
- Ellen Weller & Joshua White at Palomar College
- Caterer sentenced for tax evasion
- Top cartel operative apprehended in Tijuana
- Grace Ann Piano tells story of indigenous cultures through paint
- Huevos de toro at Café Europa downtown: Thanks for the tip!
- Bloody Disgusting Selects brings Blood Runs Cold to the Gaslamp
- Oani shoring up The Shores
- Institutions not propelling SD home sales
- New releases opening this week
- Drone Protests hit six month mark, model Reaper drone unveiled
- SDFCS sponsors closing weekend of SDLFF
- Mariachi at San Diego Opera
- Two local lawyers charged in pump and dump fraud scheme
- Mariachi week: its a wrap Saturday afternoon at the opera
- Butterfly Jungle, the Video
- Teen rescued from captor in Tijuana
- Charles M. Hatfield: Rain or Shine (on)?
- Former law colleagues of judge in moguls' case against Filner gave big money to DeMaio
- Duck Dive and the duck fries
- UCSD Associated Students votes for divestment in suppliers of Israeli army
News & Stories
The name Gordon Biersch doesn’t get much play among San Diego craft beer fans. To them, the central San Diego brewpub is but another in a chain of cookie-cutter outlets spanning the country. This is ...
Is there a concerted attempt by the Sweetwater Union High School District to silence or stifle criticism? That’s what many public speakers told the trustees during the March 11 board meeting. The meeting was prefaced ...
A mailbox-like disposal bin for worn American flags that are no longer fit to display is a new fixture at the Dove Library in Carlsbad, thanks to a donation from the city 's fire department. ...
On the front page of the Los Angeles Times’ business section this week, Cardiff by the Sea 92007 was rated in the top ten of Southern California zip codes that have best rebounded from the ...
Lots of tourist amenities have sprung up around Great Smoky Mountains National Park, the most visited national park in the U.S., and it’s no wonder. The stunning scenery and wildlife have attracted people to the ...
Jimi Hendrix has been dead 43 years – and continues to be represented by a seemingly infinite stream of releases. If his Age of Aquarius idealism has been muddied, he can’t be held accountable for ...
This show marked the seventh time I’ve seen the progressive rock band YES in concert, including the short-lived Anderson, Bruford, Wakeman, and Howe at the Greek Theater in Los Angeles. Gone are the Avatar-like stage ...
Since 2007, the Princess Project San Diego has been "dressing and accessorizing financially-challenged high school girls for their proms." I found out about the project (the original chapter of which was founded over 10 years ...
While scarfing down a bean and cheese burrito at Mauricio's in Normal Heights, I noticed something peculiar amongst the kiddie vending machines occupying a small section of wall space. Wedged between the bubblegum and sticky-hand ...