What was first thought to be a meth-lab explosion at the Heritage Inn in the Midway District on the morning of January 30 is now being reported as a different sort of drug-related disaster that ...
- Baja & Border News Translations: 7.4 Million Mexicans Suffer from Food Shortages; BC to Create Childhood Crime Prevention Protocol; U.S. Manufacturing Technology Investment Offered; San Antonio de los Buenos Street Rehab
- Ra downtown: $3 sake and free sushi lessons
- Military contractors indicted for stealing medical equipment
- Jury selection began for two California Border Patrol agents
- Girl Scout Cookie time 2013
- Temecula: Lightning in a Bottle strikes closer
- San Diego Black Film Festival Jan. 31 - Feb. 3 at Reading Cinemas Gaslamp 15
- George Shultz, wealthy lumbermen backed ex-GOP mayor candidate after loss
- General Atomics worst in transparency, says watchdog
- Plaza de Panama Committee continues to send lobbyists to City Hall
- Defense contractor pleads guilty to tax offenses
- WNL5: La Jolla’s Whisknladle celebrating a successful half-decade
- Atheist advocacy billboard goes up in Encinitas
- Yeah, we're pretty sure Warm Bodies star Teresa Palmer was grown in a lab
- La Mesa Mayor again tops list for travel expenses!
- El Cajon car lot blaze under investigation
- Don't believe bank reports, says Partnoy
- A next step for San Diego theater
- Street Style: Normal Heights, effortlessly cool
- City Attorney says Filner did not need approval from council before firing state and federal lobbyists
- John Ford A-Go-Go!
- La Costa's Merv Adelson admits mob ties
- Ocean Beach mini-donuts
- Atheist advocacy billboard erected in Lemon Grove
News & Stories
An extremely reliable source says that at midnight tonight (Jan. 31), a press release will go out announcing that escrow has closed on the purchase of Borrego Springs's Borrego Ranch Resort & Spa (formerly La ...
Most travelers to Taiwan simply visit Taipei, its modern capital. Although filled with wonderful sights, Taipei has only been a city of significance since the Chinese Qing dynasty moved the provincial capital there in 1886. ...
Police are warning Normal Heights residents about a series of middle-of-the-night burglaries — with the victims at home asleep. The “hot prowls” all occurred in a small area of the neighborhood. "Hot-prowl burglaries are bold ...
Good news: beer joints are popping up all over San Diego, so much that Time Magazine recently called San Diego the “hoppiest place on earth.” America’s craft-beer capital spells good news for people who want ...
Military personnel are worried. They hear the news. They watch television. They hear terms such as sequestration, cutbacks, downsizing, rightsizing, reduction in force. Soon, we may find that many former military personnel are in the ...
Coors Amphitheatre became San Diego County's largest concert locale when it opened in July of 1998 (the Spice Girls put on the first sold-out concert a month later). In April of 2008, the Chula Vista ...