On Monday, January 28, concerned parents, teachers, and community members packed the Sweetwater Union High School District board meeting. One reason for the big draw was the district’s proposal to move evening board meetings to ...
- Wednesday Movie Night returns to Propagandist
- Not Your Typical Type at Bar Basic
- Outstanding Customer Service
- Baja & Border News Translations: Reform Approves Stimulus for Short Films in BC; Increased Number of BC Women are Addicted; Carnaval Ensenada 2013 is Promoted; Low Incidence of Leprosy in BC
- Vibraphone Summit at the new Dizzy's
- Top San Diego Events: January 31-February 6
- Hillcrest: farewell Urban Eats, welcome Parma
- Digital vs. Print panel at Little Fish Comic Book Studio
- Baja & Border News Translations: Taxi Drivers seek Remedies from Authorities; Heavy Fines for Environmental Pollution; Street Food affects Employee Productivity; BC Health Personnel receive Special Training
- Dear God
- Mayor Filner backtracks on enforcement of medical marijuana dispensaries
- Oceanside man charged with shooting death of neighbor
- Padres honcho says it with cash: Anybody but Filner
- Shkoffing pizza Chicago style
- Dig a hole: 'Stooge woman' Sally Starr
- Overseas Suds, Part 2: Italy
- Street Style: Brian Malarkey spotted at Gingham
- Carlsbad Police program targets parents of unruly kids
- City Attorney Jan Goldsmith spends campaign donations on trip to Florida and Las Vegas
- Reader's owner backed anti-assisted suicide campaign in Massachusetts
- High expectations for Gang Kitchen
- Hank Rhon says he’s the best man for Baja California Governor’s Office
- Kersey's infrastructure plan moves forward
News & Stories
The City of San Diego has a problem with falling palm fronds and has fallen way behind with palm-tree trimming. So, on January 29, the San Diego City Council unanimously (with two absent) approved the ...
If you're in Oahu and seen enough scary people in panda suits waiting for you to give them money so they can lunge at your face, why not try a shark cage tour? There is ...
Tucked away in Old Shanghai City lies Yuyuan Garden, a five-acre oasis in the midst of an otherwise sprawling metropolis. It's only a short walk from Line 10 of the Shanghai Metro, and you’ll be ...
Bicycles more than double that of the number of cars in Amsterdam, coming in at over half a million. In the city center, the number is probably closer to 5 to 1, as thousands of ...
Major renovation is under way at 2692 C Street, the address that was previously home to George Washington Station, the post office that served Golden Hill from the '60s until it closed permanently in February ...