Mayor Bob Filner announced at the January 2 San Carlos Area Council meeting that he will "take on" San Diego Gas & Electric. Filner also said that he was interviewing to hire an energy advocate ...
- Baja & Border News Translations: BC Inmujer Provided Services to More than 4,000 Women in 2012; First Baby of 2013 in Playas de Rosarito is Born
- Baja & Border News Translations: 34 Minibuses Removed from UMT Service
- Baja & Border News Translations: First TJ Homicide of 2013; TJ Murders Down in 2012
- Thank Goodness No Resolutions
- Ida's Deli: Lebanese surprise in the giant black building
- Would-be-robber of Carlsbad pizzeria wants probation modification
- Downtown Ue Kara: Sushi goes Mexican?
- Great Balls of Fire!
- From the Stoops of P.Hills
- EDM: Dragon Lounge 15-year anniversary
- A closer look at the trailer for A Good Day to Die Hard
- Baja & Border News Translations: Mexicali Pollution is 10x Above Normal; Congress Approves Reforms to Benefit Pregnant Women
- Can it, BP!
- Baja & Border News Translations: State 2012 Weapon Donation Campaign Concludes; Wind Power Generators will be Built in La Rumorosa
- City to dole out another $250,000 for legal representation for Anthony Arevalos
- Murder suspected in Lemon Grove
- New feature: Afterimage
- The poster finalists are in for the 20th annual San Diego Latino Film Festival
- New York hits Qualcomm with political money disclosure suit
- Longtime local GOP political operative to leave party
- SDSU beats CSU Bakersfield, continues California winning streak
- Dept. of supercuts we'd like to see
- City Heights' Pupuseria
- Federal court overrules move by California to lighten drug smuggler sentences
- San Marcos 7-Eleven store reportedly robbed
- Baja & Border News Translations: General Duarte to End Command of 2nd Military Region
- Baja & Border News Translations: Finding of Burned Body Confirmed; International Day of the Police Celebrated
- When Verdi was 85 he found religion
News & Stories
Mayor Bob Filner to address SDG&E issues
Bushwick – Brooklyn's Hip Haven
Directions scribbled on the back of a napkin or coaster usually lead you to unforgettable locations. It was no different on this Sunday afternoon. As I sat and enjoyed a very good East Coast brew ...