Todd is camped out with his woman. They, along with another ten or so “campers,” are situated along the wall of the closed business, Central Graphics, on 13th Street. When that business opens, they and ...
- Filner imbroglio is all about greed
- Insurance agents, attorneys charged in $50 million fraud
- 74 United States fugitives arrested in Baja California in 2013
- Tribute to John Coltrane featuring Azar Lawrence & Alphonse Mouzon
- Habits and Mothers of Gut join local fringebots at The Griffin
- 4th row center: Exercising with Mussolini in Sensurround™
- Public Utilities Commission proposes legal framework for amateur cab drivers
- Trailer Park: American Hustle
- As Filner recall gathers, U-T San Diego owner bankrolls local GOP
- Trailer Park: 2 Guns
- Escondido police want to question man regarding wife's death
- Dig a hole: the San Diego Film Commission
- After delays, Carlsbad RV parking ban starts now
- Oceanside police will have drivers' checkpoint overnight Friday
- My Brunch With Yoko - excerpt from the Story of Rock 'N' Roll Comics
News & Stories
Jared Steiger sat at the bar in a San Diego Applebee’s sipping a diet soda. His white tank top showed off multiple tattoos, and he nervously checked his cell phone every few seconds. Before he ...
The San Diego Track Club is holding it 59th annual three and eight mile run in around and through Balboa Park. As we might expect, there are two distances to choose from. This event is ...
Robots are here to stay, and according to many experts they will take over many more tasks in the coming years. Where are robots used? They are everywhere. They have been in the automotive industry ...
If you’re a consistent San Diego Beer News reader, by now you know the name Benchmark Brewing Company (6190 Fairmount Avenue, Suite G, Grantville). It’s a new brewery run by former AleSmith brewer Matt Akin. ...
It looks like San Quintín won't become Baja California's newest city after all — or at least not anytime soon. Baja California governor José Guadalupe Osuna Millan has vetoed a measure that would have made ...
If you’re dying to go to Europe but discouraged by the value of the euro, consider Portugal, where you can actually spend less than $50 a day. Portugal’s capital city, Lisbon, has stunning Moorish castles, ...
For more than a decade, I worked in a building in which I would frequently share an elevator with a particular middle-aged woman. She never spoke to me, nor looked in my direction. She avoided ...
For those of us living in Southern California, Alabama is not what one might call a vacation destination. Driving along Highway 59, I can’t help but think that if history had run a different course, ...