Allison Andrews, founder and Director of San Diego fashion week, doesn't want to mimic New York's fashion week in San Diego. "That's not what we are about," Andrews says, "New York is for the legacy ...
- Tom Garfinkel in damage control mode over comments
- City Council gouging citizens with a massive surcharge on parking tickets
- The Red House: new name, same sexy flatbread
- Sell all your records. Then, buy some more.
- Pac-Arts 3rd Annual Spring Showcase
- Chula Vista home builder settles $2 million dispute over construction defects
- City Council sets medical marijuana hearing for 4:20 p.m.
- After sweeping Dodgers, Padres hire local Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu master as combat consultant
- Liquor store owners agree to $6,000 ethics fine in Filner hit piece case
- Strange drinking at D'O Thai
- Review: Scary Movie V
- Council sets date to discuss draft medical marijuana ordinance
- Mission Bay High School Music Program Fundraiser April 19 to feature pianist Sue Palmer with The Preservationists
- Tech grads: job search will worsen dramatically if immigration bill passes
- UCSD Research Expo showcases grad students' work
- Padres complete sweep of Dodgers
News & Stories
Police and emergency personnel were called to the scene of an accident on Thursday, April 18, at approximately 4:50 p.m., after an elderly woman drove her car over the curb on the north side of ...
At the Serra Mesa Library on April 16, SDPD detective Bryan Hewitt of the Gangs Unit spoke about some of the graffiti problems in the department’s Eastern Division. The meeting attracted about 50 people. Residents ...
On the afternoon of April 17, a single-family home caught fire in Cardiff. No one was home at the time. It was only when neighbors smelled smoke that they went outside to investigate. By that ...
Visiting Channel Islands National Park is like entering a time machine and being transported back a few hundred years to a wild and natural, pre-automobile, pre-industrial California. Located off the coast of Ventura, the Channel ...
I pride myself on being on the bleeding edge of San Diego’s incoming brewery class. Often, I’ll report on new operations months or even over a year before they open their doors. I was the ...
There is no denying it; I am an apocalyte. A lover of all things bleak and transient, the beauty of decay is in my blood. Find me a ghost town, a derelict asylum, an abandoned ...