Content for Friday, September 14, 2012
- Baja & Border News Translations: The Return of Magaly
- Pension Reform Legislation - A Fig Leaf For A Tax Increase
- Baja & Border News Translations: TJ, Reliable Foreign Investment; 5 Arrests Made
- Daniel Jackson: the touch of a master
- Ocean Beats: Michal Menert (Pretty Lights), Govinda, SuperDre
- Baja & Border News Translations: Electricity Payments Needed; Tropical Storm Kristy
- El Cajon Street Style Revisited: Labels
- Baja & Border News Translations: Lingerie Thief; Hospital Reaches Milestone
- Baja & Border News Translations: 50,000 Unemployed Youth in TJ; Addicts Obtain Drug Freedom
- Former Councilwoman Pleads Guilty to Embezzling $3.5 Million
- Baja & Border News Translations: Don't Drink & Drive; 400 New Businesses Open
- Missing Tijuana woman returns home
- Free movies of the week - big themes edition.
- Former pro-footballer pleads no-contest to trespass
- Too much unity in diversity?
- Hillary Clinton stands up for offensive art.
- Man admits helping friend escape after shooting
- Police say pharmacy burglar may be repeat offender
- Calexico Superintendent Resigns When Raise Denied
- UCAN Looking for New Executive Director
- A closer look at the trailer for Mama
- Opening This Week
- 1500 Ocean hires well-traveled chef
- 4 films @ Santee Drive-In
- Boxer wants NRC to OK all safety measures before allowing San Onofre restart
- Republican endorsement slate: "no more debt, no more taxes"
News & Stories
Proposition 30, the ballot measure backed by Democratic Gov. Jerry Brown to raise California taxes, is getting a significant financial lift from tax-exempt foundations that were set up to benefit and perform services for the ...
In the busiest part of the day, the traffic lights at the intersection of Santa Fe Drive at Vista Village Drive in downtown Vista went off around 11:50 a.m. on September 14, due to the ...
I looked out the window of the plane as it approached the southeast end of Greenland at twenty-odd thousand feet and was happy to see the cloud cover was clearing. I could see the coastline ...
The September 13 special session of the San Diego City Council included several routine “consent items” on the adoption agenda, including one involving a legal matter. Item-604 concerned “authority to enter into contract for legal ...