Believe it or not, it wasn't the grand allure of the luxurious Queen Mary ocean liner that prompted me to stay there recently. Nor was it the many historically fascinating facts attributed to its name. ...
- Who's Mr. Clean? Larry Remer? Voice of San Diego?
- Email to Sweetwater UHSD Supt Ed Brand Confirming Community Meeting
- Woman rescued after falling from OB cliff
- Bertrand at Mr. A's: On top of the world! (For $11.85)
- Joshua White, Mark Dresser & Dan Schnelle live in La Jolla
- Like a bolt out of the blue, Disney buys LucasFilm
- Deputy District Attorneys walking: campaign cash for death penalty, GOP's Danon, and Amador
- Aztec Newcomers: Winston Shepard
- Daniel Higgs (Lungfish) and Arrington de Dionyso (Old Time Relijun) play Clairemont birthday party
- Spooky houses: Adams North
- Kahneman I
- David Copley gives more than $45,000 to Romney and Republicans
- Peña Nieto plans to open up Mexican oil industry
- Group caught after taking Citibank for over $1 million
- Tess Gerritsen comes to San Diego
- San Diego Beer Week: Day Seven
- SD home values rise in line with nation's large metro areas
- El Cajon Police confirm responsibility for brush fire
- Most U-T circulation numbers decline, according to ABC
- Discount Doublespeak, er, Double-Check & 50% More Crap, er, Cash!
News & Stories
Transylvania, land of Dracula and part of the Austro-Hungarian empire for more than 1,000 years, is today in the isolated region of north-central Romania. It's been said that Transylvania sits on one of Earth's strongest ...
Solemnly swearing, to swear as an oath to you who have somehow gotten to be a pale old woman; swearing, as if an oath could be wrapped around your shoulders like a new coat: For ...
Dozens of sailboats gathered off Shelter Island in Point Loma on Monday morning, October 29. They were preparing to start the 20th annual Baja Ha Ha race. According to the Port of San Diego website, ...
One of the foothills at the north end of Santee seems to be sprouting large Easter eggs. Just off the road and up the hill from the 10000 block of Healy Way, five large boulders ...
For as long as I can remember, I have had a fascination with cemeteries – be it their peaceful, yet morbid exteriors or the fact that I'll probably wind up in one someday. I never ...