Content for Friday, October 12, 2012
- Weird celeb phone calls pt. 1 - Traci Lords & (maybe) Bob Dylan
- Now the Attorney General Is Investigating UCAN
- Chuck Perrin christens new venue with JazzMikan Trio+, Oct. 13
- Vista woman on trial for DUI manslaughter after freeway crash
- Interview: Seven Psychopaths wrangler, Martin McDonagh
- Baja & Border News Translations: 156 Million Pesos Invested in Indigenous Areas; Education Issues Analyzed
- Seven Psychopaths: question for discussion
- Baja & Border News Translations: Army’s Future Uncertain; Red Cross Needs Loan to Operate
- Breakfast on the go!
- Baja & Border News Translations: Missing Youth Sought; Flooding Problems Forecasted
- Free movies of the week - sleight of hand edition
- Asians underrepresented among San Diego voters
- Oceanside Police announce special investigation
- Opening this week
- Street Style, Little Italy: Where are the Italians?
- Kita y Fernanda at Mo`olelo
- Legitimacy of new pro-DeMaio LGBT political committee questioned
- Bonnie has the Wright stuff
- Kids free in October
- Sempra Energy gave out more than $1.2 million in California political cash through June
- A happy ending for a scary beginning
- The Great American Beer Festival
- Morena 'Q with the pooches
- Skipping San Diego
- Ariel Pink and the Haunted Irenic
- Former cop back in court, the good and the bad
- Repeat-felon Abdullah Alekabi denied release
- Car looters crash in Rancho Santa Fe
News & Stories
Fresh out of the chute as new superintendent of the Sweetwater Union High School District, Ed Brand recently sought to remove all of the members of the Proposition O Bond Oversight Committee, save one — ...
If anyone were to give credit for making it “cool” to play banjo again, that credit would be due to Mumford & Sons. Since appearing on the Grammys in 2011 with Bob Dylan, the quartet ...