Content for Thursday, October 11, 2012
- Dee’s? Dee-licious!
- Karl Berger live at UCSD
- Led Zeppelin Celebration Day local screenings Oct. 17
- First annual Barrio Film Festival accepting submissions
- Carnifex going into "a state of suspended animation"
- Rocky's Crown Pub
- Proposition 39 diverts billions to special interest slush funds
- The Burning of Rome goes Psycho
- North Park Street Style, A Sweet Ride
- What? A Nevada Tarkanian Getting Drained?
- Review: Sinister
- Faith leaders rally in support of ballot measures
- Week 7 Scoreboard
- Grossmont honors late coach with inspired season
- Calderon visiting Tijuana as president for last time
- Nuda Vista?
- Big Swiss biotech multinational with San Diego history gives $1 million to beat Prop 37
- Truly Bloody
- Navy officers, contractors sentenced over bribery scheme
- Council expected to approve new contract for magazines and newspapers in public libraries
- The magic of Hollywood
- A closer look at certain, um, parts of the trailer for Hitchcock
- Neighborhood 5th anniversary street fest
- In Pursuit of Balance
- A closer look at the trailer for Hitchcock
- Enter to win the Blu-ray Anniversary Combo Pack of E.T.
- Inquisitive Tongue's Outtatown Dish: Nanette Wiser @ Downtown St. Pete
- Gamblers Grab Low-Priced SD Homes
- Vulture capitalist who flipped San Diego U-T to Doug Manchester is unloading another bauble
- San Onofre meeting brings out crowds both for and against local nuke plant
News & Stories
Two and a half hours north of San Diego.
I’m in love with a dead man. Honestly, if there ever was a Man of Men to pine for, it would be Cabot Yerxa, who died three years after I was born. Not only was ...
Several San Diego police officers arrived at Azucar bakery/café on Newport Avenue in Ocean Beach on October 9 at around noon. Two patrol cars parked in the adjacent gas-station parking lot; two more police cars ...
As a filmmaker setting out to do a Giallo (a genre of Italian crime thrillers) short film, I only find it fitting that my picks for Halloween are two standards of this classic Italian film ...
It takes little time after heading south from Anchorage to be exposed to some of the most stunning scenery Alaska has to offer. The Seward Highway, connecting Anchorage with the Kenai Peninsula, has been justly ...
New on Blu-ray is Drew Goddard’s supremely fun horror-comedy The Cabin in the Woods. Fans of Goddard and his producer Joss Whedon will enjoy their legendary cleverness as well as some beloved actors from the ...