While at the Starbucks in Pacific Beach this week, I overheard some of the employees saying that the La Jolla Starbucks was selling the new, $7-per-cup "Geisha" coffee. The new brew getting a lot of ...
- Valid Tears
- Peter Jackson announces plan to divide Tintin sequel into three films
- Art and Trees: Tijuana's DIY Market and Music Festival
- Sempra inks power deal
- UC logo "suspended," UCSD chancellor makes big outside bucks
- Street.Art.Prophets at Circle Circle dot dot
- Hot Buttered Run
- Rapid 10K
- 27 years ago this week: The Dead Kennedys at the California Theater
- High school half
- Opening this week
- Dumpster diving D.A.'s
- Copley land still for sale
- Charger’s Head Coach- Norv Turner and GM AJ Smith
News & Stories
The December 8 meeting at the Peacefield Orchard on Wynola Road was described by the Julian Apple Growers Association as a lesson in pruning trees. About 30 people showed up. Ray Meyer, acknowledged as the ...
“Wind of Change” by the Scorpions was on Bulgarian radio again. I listened while staring out the window at Sofia’s graffiti-speckled buildings on the taxi ride back to my downtown apartment. The next song sounded ...
Nevada's finest are back in action with guns blazing. After nearly four years, the Las Vegas-based alt-rock band the Killers released their fourth studio effort, Battle Born. After the band's previous release, Day & Age, ...
The “Chris Isaak Christmas Show” rolled into town for two nights at the Belly Up in Solana Beach. The Stockton, California, native and swoon-worthy crooner charmed a sold-out crowd with an energetic set that ranged ...