Content for Monday, September 24, 2012
- Orchestra Nova Stalemate
- Week 5 High Five
- Best Way to Start the Week? Menudo!
- Mundell Lowe & Jim Ferguson: A Purity of Expression
- Prostitute Left Duct-Taped by John in Hotel Room
- Did You Buy Illicit Viagra Online?
- Hillcrest Street Style: Ear Stretching
- What to Expect From the 2013 Padres?
- Horton Plaza 14: And then there were 7
- Valley Center Man Denies Charges in Pit Bull Attack
- Lil' Pimping
- Chula Vista City Council To Consider Meeting Time Change
- Man admits assault with shotgun
- La Jolla’s "independent" super PAC is down to its last multi-millionaire donor
- Solana Beach residents to battle over seawalls, coastal plan
- Romney Blasts California
- Mortgage of U-T's Lynch in Default
- Seven (Sun)days of Darkness?
- RBI's annual Beer Vs. Wine melee
- American caught with over 16 kilos of meth near La Paz
- Can you survive the Shutter Island room at the Haunted Hotel?
- Breakfast "extravaganza" at El Zarape
- Kickstart my art (but the band plays for free)
- Car fire victim identified
- Ice cream challenge: yogurt?!
- Love child
- Last summer movies in the park
- Wine + Canvas
- Volunteer for your party
News & Stories
At approximately 5:30 p.m.on September 23, a bicyclist was hit by a car at an intersection in Ocean Beach. The intersection of West Point Loma Boulevard and Abbott Street has a yield sign that residents ...
With an estimated nine-million-plus dogs in California alone, it’s no wonder there are so many dogs at parks, beaches and recreation areas throughout the state. The mile-long Huntington Dog Beach, the epitome of a perfect ...