Proposition 30, the ballot measure backed by Democratic Gov. Jerry Brown to raise California taxes, is getting a significant financial lift from tax-exempt foundations that were set up to benefit and perform services for the ...
- Baja & Border News Translations: The Return of Magaly
- Pension Reform Legislation - A Fig Leaf For A Tax Increase
- Baja & Border News Translations: TJ, Reliable Foreign Investment; 5 Arrests Made
- Daniel Jackson: the touch of a master
- Ocean Beats: Michal Menert (Pretty Lights), Govinda, SuperDre
- Baja & Border News Translations: Electricity Payments Needed; Tropical Storm Kristy
- El Cajon Street Style Revisited: Labels
- Baja & Border News Translations: Lingerie Thief; Hospital Reaches Milestone
- Baja & Border News Translations: 50,000 Unemployed Youth in TJ; Addicts Obtain Drug Freedom
- Former Councilwoman Pleads Guilty to Embezzling $3.5 Million
- Baja & Border News Translations: Don't Drink & Drive; 400 New Businesses Open
- Missing Tijuana woman returns home
- Free movies of the week - big themes edition.
- Former pro-footballer pleads no-contest to trespass
- Too much unity in diversity?
- Hillary Clinton stands up for offensive art.
- Man admits helping friend escape after shooting
- Police say pharmacy burglar may be repeat offender
- Calexico Superintendent Resigns When Raise Denied
- UCAN Looking for New Executive Director
- A closer look at the trailer for Mama
- Opening This Week
- 1500 Ocean hires well-traveled chef
- 4 films @ Santee Drive-In
- Boxer wants NRC to OK all safety measures before allowing San Onofre restart
- Republican endorsement slate: "no more debt, no more taxes"
News & Stories
In the busiest part of the day, the traffic lights at the intersection of Santa Fe Drive at Vista Village Drive in downtown Vista went off around 11:50 a.m. on September 14, due to the ...
I looked out the window of the plane as it approached the southeast end of Greenland at twenty-odd thousand feet and was happy to see the cloud cover was clearing. I could see the coastline ...
The September 13 special session of the San Diego City Council included several routine “consent items” on the adoption agenda, including one involving a legal matter. Item-604 concerned “authority to enter into contract for legal ...
Encinitas resident Jonathan Hulsh appeared before the city council on September 12 in order to share photos of a neighboring home on the 700 block of Passiflora Avenue, which he cites as a "personal garbage ...