On the morning of November 7, the Royce family from Oceanside lined up outside the Chick-fil-A on El Camino Real in Encinitas. By 10:30 a.m., a tent city had sprung up in the parking lot, ...
- Confusion at Infuzon
- Alan Feltus in San Diego
- Baja & Border News Translations: Refuse Removal Underway; 22 Childcare Center Permits Issued
- Baja & Border News Translations: Mexico and U.S. Coordinate Amber Alert Programs; Fireworks Sales Approval Doubtful
- A 2012 Silver Slugger Award for Chase Headley
- Jeff Kaiser, Phil Skaller : Endless Pie
- Porn producers eager to flee LA after passage of Measure B
- Groovetube: Pal&Drome at Soda Bar
- Like Beirut
- Nice half opportunity
- Start eating more.
- Stolen car chase leads to multiple accidents
- Robert Smyth: Lamb's 12 most important shows (one through four)
- Circo De Los Muertos at the Ken Club
- DeMaio vows to stay until last vote is counted
- Filner transition team to be headed by lobbyist for big developer with storied history of campaign finance violations
- Lawsuit claims doctors repeatedly misdiagnosed patient, caused permanent damage
- Beer Week Basics: New English
- CSA box day!
- Interview with A Late Quartet Director and Co-Writer Yaron Zilberman
- November workshops at Media Arts Center San Diego
- Mission Hills' mini coffee spot
- Tempus Fugit
- Sempra Energy reports 3rd quarter earnings
- Almost two million dollars found in home after explosion
News & Stories
A rape reportedly occurred in the 5100 block of Muir Steet in Ocean Beach on November 2, according to crimemapping.com In an interview with San Diego police Lt. Natalie Stone, she said the victim met ...
“Someone making great handcrafted yogurt would be in like Flynn.”
In 1896, Homer Pennock arrived in a sleepy seaside hamlet in southern Alaska hoping to strike a fortune. He managed the Alaska Gold Mining Company, but his mining ventures ultimately failed. Pennock left the area ...
Rarely has a format seemed as fitting as “country rock opera” does for Giant Giant Sand’s meshing of folk/jazz/rock/blues/country with offhand theatricality. Based on the group’s most dependable obsession/location — the Southwest — Tucson is ...
John O’Regan, who has sanctioned the stage name Diamond Rings, brought his ’80s pop show to Soda Bar. In support of his sophomore release, Free Dimensional, the Canadian had been opening for the band Stars ...