In October 2009, local photographer Jim Grant witnessed and photographed the shooting of a pit bull that was running loose at the Ocean Beach farmers’ market. San Diego police tried to corral the dog but ...
- Local Unemployment Rate at 8.8%
- How I Avoided Stan Lee Punching My Face
- The Pig Sweater
- SoundON Festival opens with Dresser, NOISE, & guests
- Shopping for men's clothes is for the birds!
- Supervisors Roberts and Horn Want SAFE to Stay
- Congresswoman from Kensington Borrows Against Her Homes
- Local Nonprofit Receives Funding to Repair Veterans' Homes
- Friends Chill
- Caption This: The Lone Ranger
- Review: Lola Versus
- Karl Strauss Homebrew Competition Succumbs to Brown-Out
- Opening Today
- Koch Brothers To Hold A Political Summit In San Diego
- In the Barrio: Breakfast Bagel at Ellie’s Deli
- Living in Colorado Should be Banned
- Foreclosures Flat, but Over 4,000 San Diego Homes Are Owned By Banks
News & Stories
Los Angeles is a city of divides: poverty and decadence, history and trend, life and death. And the city of angels has its share of death, as evident by two Hollywood attractions, the Museum of ...
When I look at the cover of the new Glenn Frey album of out-of-focus retro lights, it brings back memories of my own "after hours" in the nightclubs of my past. That is exactly the ...
In its third year of existence, the annual FM 94/9 concert took place at the Oceanside Pier for what was titled the FM 94/9 SPF (Sandy Parts Festival). Headlined by producer-turned-artist Santigold, the lineup included ...
After riding elephants in Krabi, Thailand, it was time to leave that madness behind. So I hopped a ferry for the island of Koh Phi Phi. Midway though the hour-and-a-half-long ferry trip, ominous clouds could ...