Content for Thursday, February 23, 2012
- Audit Committee Seeks Volunteer Candidates
- $1 Wine at Tre Porcellini
- Best Coffee (And Loaded Bagels) In Town?
- Utilities Commission to Hear from San Diego Public
- Review: Act of Valor
- Third Story CD-Release Party March 2 @ 98 Bottles
- What Happened? Denzel Washington (Part 1)
- Late Nite Howl "Days Have Gone" Video
- Slippery-Footed Styletones Slide into Bar Pink
- My el cajon boulevard
- CIF Quarterfinals Scoreboard (Feb. 23-25)
- Audience Response: Project X
- Southeastern San Diego Closer to Banning For-Sale Vehicles from City Streets
- Validation for a Self-Confirmed Beer Nerd
- BREAKING! "Iran" Revealed to be Wholly Owned Subsidiary of Exxon Corp.
- Sempra Agrees to Disclose Political Activity to New York Pension Fund
- Not just for Jockamo
- Chamber of Commerce Wants Environmental Quality Act Exemptions
- Carlsbad Broker Nailed for Hyping Biotech Stock
- Million Dollar Arm
News & Stories
On the recommendation of Sweetwater Union High School District interim superintendent Ed Brand, the board voted February 21 to purchase iPads for all seventh-graders in the next school year. Trustee Bertha Lopez cast the dissenting ...
Car: 2006 Scion xA Previous Cars: 1994 Honda Civic sedan and a 1992 Ford Ranger. How’s your commute? From the bedroom to the kitchen — unemployed (but with a physics degree). Cheapest Gas? Whichever gas ...
Thuba Nguyen, senior employment specialist at the International Rescue Committee, explains why school doesn’t have to be out of reach. Please explain to me your role at the organization. I help newly arrived refugees find ...
Cape Cod’s most popular destination, Provincetown, is on the furthest tip of the peninsula and offers New Englanders and travelers alike a relaxing spot to refresh and recharge. A 90-minute ferry ride out to Provincetown ...