A young man bicycling on Grand Avenue in Escondido was found to be carrying a “metal knuckles” weapon that had a folding four-inch blade appendage, according to testimony given by Escondido police officer Jason White ...
- Kids at the Grown-Up Table
- RE:Generation Musical Documentary - Local Screenings Tonight/Feb. 16
- Two Brokers Disciplined
- Joshua White Quintet at 98 Bottles Feb. 18
- Bicycle Happy Hour at Empire House Urban Palate
- Bike the Boulevard - Saturday
- Tacos and Opera: Los Pueblos
- Ian Tordella Set to Release Second CD
- Two New Shrimp Tacos at Rubio's
- Two-Buck Chow Downtown
- $7 Lunch: Venissimo Cheese
- Latino Film Festival Sponsor Holds Brazilian Carnival This Weekend
- SDG&E Reports Customers Receiving Bill Assistance Doubles
- Eastlake Sushi: Bento & Noodles
- July 4th Parade in Mitt Romney's Barber Tract May Be Cancelled
- Fresh Soup for Sale: Decker Brothers
- Satisfy a Sweet Tooth at Centifonti's
- Newt Finds Black Support in San Diego
- Dave Mustaine Backtracks On Endorsement of Rick Santorum
- One Facebook Ban is Lifted, Another Levied
- Sunday's eyes
- Asian Film Foundation Partners on Documentary Program for Refugee High School Students
- A Whole Different Animal in the East Village
- Expert Prediction: Foreclosures Will Slow In 2012
- Late Run Lifts No. 9 Army-Navy Over La Jolla Country Day
News & Stories
Truth is said to be the one unequalled means of purification of the soul. Truth is the ladder by which man ascends to heaven, as a ferry plies from one bank of a river to ...
We went one day about a month ago/ to have a little fun in Mexico. We ended up in a gambling spot/ where the liquor flowed and the dice were hot So here we are ...
La Ocho Hace ya más de un mes que desapareció la comandancia de policía de Tijuana, mejor conocida como La Ocho, ubicada en la esquina de la Calle Ocho y Avenida Constitución, en el centro ...
For starters, the name is misleading. “Balboa Island” is not an island – well, not a real one, anyway. Back in the early 1900s its harbor, Newport Harbor, needed channels dredged of sand and silt ...
Utah might be the last place on earth you would expect to find the longest-running open bar west of the Mississippi. And when traveling towards Huntsville, UT, it’s not hard to imagine that you are ...