A century after 249 East County residents voted on February 7, 1912, in favor of incorporating as the City of La Mesa, more than 150 people turned out two days ago for a town-hall meeting ...
- Night Sky Sound: If you look up, you might see a shooting star
- London Below Losing Co-Founder zOe, Final Shows Feb. 11 & June 16
- Uptown Grunge Dog?
- Nobu Stowe: "Confusion Bleue"
- Player To Be Named Later
- Western Steakburger
- Update San Diego, 2/09/2012
- Nunzia's Meat Loaf, With Poetry
- Home Affordability Index Up, Says Trade Group
- Texas-Based Non-Profit Joins Fight To Keep Mt. Soledad Cross
- UCSD Announces Alumni Honorees
- The Past Is Another Country, They Do Things Differently There. And by "Differently," We Mean Better.
- Watch The Magic of 'Hugo' Extra Bonus Behind-the-Scenes Making-Of Featurette
- Chairs Missing - "Them" Video
- The Movie Star Mural at Edwards Mira Mesa, Part 2
- Barron Looking to "Evolve" with New Venture
- Silly grin ( ocean beach )
- The Movie Star Mural at Edwards Mira Mesa, Part 1
- Education of a Theater Lover: The Broken Light Board
- Dear You,
- Watch the Oscars and Help Send Kids to Camp
- Jacobs Balboa Park Consultant Paid Lobbyist $40,000
- Busby to Run for County Democratic Party Chair
- SD Home Values May Bottom Late This Year
- SEC Settles Coal-to-Ethanol Case with Widow
News & Stories
Happy Birthday, La Mesa...What’s Wrong?
Hillcrest Business Association Proposes Rainbow Flag on 65-Foot Flagpole
On Tuesday, February 7, members of San Diego’s LGBT community gathered to celebrate the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals’ decision to strike down the ban on gay marriage. Despite the rain, approximately 150 people bearing ...