Protesters and aspiring politicians gathered on Friday, February 3, outside congressman Duncan Hunter’s office to protest his support of the National Defense Authorization Act. Many have voiced concern about certain provisions of the bill, arguing ...
- La Jolla Country Day Evens Score with Francis Parker
- Spring at Tierra Del Sol
- My blinking blues seeing red
- THE COHERENT PLOT OF GABRIEL CONROY (IV)
- Trio M Astonishes Packed House In La Jolla
- Lime-Flavored Joy At the End Of the Road
- Buzzed in Sorrento Valley: Zumbar Coffee
- Review: Big Miracle
- No harm no alarm ( friday )
- Food Truck Fundraiser for Alice Birney Elementary School
- Vargas Campaign Paid South Lake Tahoe Bistro, Hotel Tabs
- A Winged Detour: Empire House Urban Palate
- Best Pics: January
- Scripps Helps Google Earth Update Ocean Mapping
- Review: Chronicle
- Review: La Cara Oculta
- Steigerwalt Responds to Bar Charges
- #HungerGames50: I AM SO CONFLICTED RIGHT NOW
- Researchers At San Diego Hospice Center Say Ketamine Helps Treat Depression
- Vista Beer Tour: Iron Fist Brewing
- New Find on Fifth: Schiacciate (Ski-a-What?) at Cremalose
- Searching for Jimmy Dean
- Goodell Shuts Door on NFL Teams Moving
- Grate Cinema: Death Wish 3 (1985)
- Strong Mayor: Snapdragon's Secret Weapon!
- Angels Ascend at Belly Up
- Political Disclosure Bill Fails, Fletcher Sole Republican Supporter
- U.S. Adds 243,000 Jobs, Unemployment Drops to 8.3%
News & Stories
In a September 2009 article, the U-T described a dilapidated restroom in north Ocean Beach: “A restroom building on a popular stretch of sand in Ocean Beach has been fenced off because the roof is ...
In 2011 I lost my kick-ass condo and went on anti-anxiety meds that — when combined with stress, financial troubles, moving house, and excessive drinking and dining out — left me two sizes larger. As ...