In the thick of night, you can almost always hear the tree branches rattling in a rhythmic chorus of nighttime symphonies. A tap starts at your window; a breath of air shakes a group of ...
- Baja & Border News Translations: Casino Does Not Justify Land-Use; Truck Driver Leaves Migrant Laborers Stranded
- Sportin' life: how billionaire owners make out
- Baja & Border News Translations: Social Reintegration of Women Convicts Promoted; Babies Continue to be Born with HIV
- Baja & Border News Translations: Secretary of Health Increases Flu Vaccines; Improved Security Image in Mexico is Sought
- Mayor Filner accused of caving to "NIMBY" concerns. Stops construction on University Ave
- Out with the new, in with the old - Pathology changing members yet again
- Fancy Holiday Time at Tea Upon Chatsworth in Point Loma
- San Diego wins one
- Jewish Penicillin at D.Z. Akins
- The Aztecs head to Hawaii
- Report says downtown bias colors debate over costly new San Diego city hall
- San Diego's Church of Latter Day Saints Temple looks to expand
- When in doubt, Stooges!
- Opening this week
- They give us those nice bright colors!
- Cafe Bleu is stuck
- Sandy Hook Can Happen Here
- Kyle's Plan
News & Stories
San Diego police descended on the Stonewoood Gardens apartments, located on the 3800 block of Midway Drive (where it intersects with Sports Arena Boulevard), early on the morning of Wednesday, December 19. Four police cars ...
At 7:00 in the morning on November 6, on a quiet block of houses in Lemon Grove, three pit bulls escaped from their yard. They attacked a seven-year-old, tan "cha-weenie" mix named T-Bone, who was ...
Harold and Maude is a good movie to screen for friends once you get to know them better. After all, love it or hate it, you should be able to say something nice about Harold ...
My first movie is a holiday classic, Holiday Inn. It was made in 1942 and features Bing Crosby and Fred Astaire. For my family and me, it’s a tradition to watch this movie when the ...
Quentin Tarantino fails to do for slave owners what he did for Nazis in this, his long-awaited western (southern?) follow-up to the epic war comedy Inglourious Basterds. Oscar-winner Christoph Waltz returns to the Tarantino fold ...
You’ll need to commit to a deadline. This is going to be the true measure of your goal.
The Apple Tree Market in Ocean Beach is closing at the end of the year and a new Foodland Market is said to be moving into the 4949 Santa Monica Avenue location. The Hirmez brothers, ...