Even though the general election was over a month ago, it took the past four weeks to count thousands of provisional and absentee ballots that were cast just prior to, or on, election day. When ...
- 32 years ago this weekend - John Lennon's death: Where were YOU??
- Southern comfort in Poway
- Reinventing Christmas music with the Matt Wilson Trio
- Solace in Encinitas
- Elderly father in Ensenada, Baja California gives up his young son
- Telcel makes way into U.S.
News & Stories
San Diego County’s final election results