Since the year 1917, there has been a house of worship at the corner of Cape May Avenue and Ebers Street in Ocean Beach. On August 25 at 5:00 p.m., the latest holy incarnation debuted ...
- Week 1 High Five
- Season Preview: No. 2 Oceanside Pirates
- Woman Accused of Attempted Murder Bailed Out
- Kelly Shines in Debut as Padres Blank Braves
- Kelsea Rae Little Hit By Car in Crosswalk
- Thieving Bookkeeper Ordered to Pay Taxes
- Mitt Romney's brother-in-law, a GOP convention delegate, named in San Diego medical malpractice case
- Hilton management uses assault, intimidation in attempt to silence protesters
- ¡Que Viva! Cine Latino Brings Free Outdoor Movies to South County
- Why Don’t We Have A Conversation Café?
- Alleged rapist found in Tijuana returned to New Hampshire
- Education in San Diego: You Guys Have it Good
- Cavin snacking, shacking up at El Take It Easy
- Interview: A Sweet Spoonful of Legendary Disney Composer Richard M. Sherman
- Ensenada trip part 1: Carbone's
- 10News says message prohibiting comments is inaccurate
- Fuel to be removed from San Onofre reactor
- 2016: Obama's America: Who's the Target Audience?
- Government Bans Self-Proclaimed "Visionary Tax Attorney"
- Season Preview: No. 7 Vista Panthers
- Free Tuesday museums
- VAMP: F*ck That Guy!
- Community Meeting with Dr. Ed Brand Superintendent Temporarily Suspended - Stay Tuned!!
- La Jolla resident convicted of selling compromised cancer treatment drugs
- Baja resort developers resubmit plan
- San Diego Home Values Nudge Up
News & Stories
Highway 89 south out of Lake Tahoe to Route 395 has got to be one of THE most pleasurable rides in a stick shift. It’s definitely a road reserved for the unfettered. The steep switchbacks ...
The city-state of Singapore is known for being a "fine city," a title imbued with two very different meanings: one is that it's a fine city to live in, while the second refers to its ...
According to an eyewitness named Andrew, he and his girlfriend were sitting on the sand at the end of Newport Avenue at around 11 p.m. on August 25 when a young man jumped off the ...
Turning an old service station into a mixed-use urban development is the latest Golden Hill project for FoundationForForm, the architects behind mxd830 on 25th Street, home to bar/restaurant Counterpoint and Mosaic Yoga, as well as ...