Protesters were back in the Midway District again, but they weren’t there to stand up for gay rights or the personal views of Chick-fil-A CEO Dan Cathy. This time protesters were upset about the Ringling ...
- Votes for Women
- "Tonalization in Playing" by Timothy Judd, Adapted and Compiled for Flute by September Payne, DMA
- Season Preview: No. 8 Eastlake Titans
- What the @$%& is a Cecchi Gori and Why is it Suing Scorsese?
- Internal Revenue Service suspends Scott Kaplan and Billy Ray Smith's nonprofit Great Friends Foundation
- Last Train Home from Tango Del Rey
- Romney/Ryan and the New Padres Owners
- Normal Heights Street Style: Hot Pink
- As part of 10-year celebration, SanDiegoCityBeat dings Reader cover stories.
- Prepkitchen Del Mar preps for re-open
- In other news...
- Now That’s My Cup of Tea
- Cyclist Landis Will Repay His Defrauded Donors
- New feature: free movies of the week.
- Another San Diegan jumps on anti union political withholding bandwagon
- Premium Rush features a bicycle race through Central Park.
- Supporters of genetically modified food labeling make their case
- Retire this trend: strippers who don't strip.
- Plan 9 Alehouse
- Bob Filner changes position on Balboa Park Plan, tells Voice of San Diego he will support Council's decision
- Review: The Apparition
News & Stories
For the first time since it was built in 1997, the South Bay International Wastewater Treatment Plant at the U.S.-Mexico border has met the standards set by the Environmental Protection Agency three months in a ...
As I watched my favorite street vendor whip up the usual thirty baht (approximately $1 USD) shrimp pad thai, I noticed that she added more love into it than usual on this particular evening. Devouring ...
Maya, my three-year-old Border collie mix, and I had been traveling through Europe. We had started in Athens, and now we were in Split, Croatia, at a dog-friendly B&B. The owners said that almost anything ...
The last album by Southern California alt-rockers Redd Kross came out in 1997. Fifteen years later, we finally have a follow-up. You know music has been sliced, diced, and sub-genred to death when a straight-up ...
The Alabama Shakes brought southern soul and blues to a sold-out House of Blues. The hot and sweaty crowd swayed, danced, and soaked in the soulful voice of lead singer Brittany Howard, the blues licks ...