Last week I returned to San Diego for vacation. It has been nine years since I left America’s finest city for my hometown in New Jersey. Every winter my husband and I ask ourselves, “What ...
- Local Workforce Index Drops
- El Zonkey Show: Celebrate Cinco de Mayo Like (or at Least with) a Mexican
- Wavves Co-Creates New Weed Demon Video Game
- Meet Sacha Baron Cohen's Bus at SDSU!
- Telemarketer Indicted in Mortgage Scheme
- Doomed Singularity: San Diego Symphony (1 of 2)
- They Had Me at Maytag Blue
- Wrongful Death Suit Fingering Sheriff Deputy, CHP Will Proceed
- Uptown Planners to Discuss Transitional Housing Facility for Combat Veterans
- Non-Partisan Political Action Committee with a Partisan History to Host Dumanis Fundraiser
- Trial Begins For 8 Arrested in Protest for Same Sex Marriage Rights
- Letter from Nashville: Alyssa Jacey on Southern cooking, personal improvement, and flying insects
- This Mother's Day the Movie is on Mom
- Imperial County Officials Tour Solar Farm Site
- Gen-Probe Agrees to be Bought; Stock Soars
- Bring In the Fences? We Don't Need No Stinking Bringing in the Fences!
News & Stories
I just returned from a marathon flight halfway around the world, where I was faced with a layover of almost seven hours in Singapore. By my calculations, that translated to almost a day before I ...
Ten minutes late (on time if you’re on “hippie time,” I suppose), a woman wearing sparkly orange tennis shoes and a long velvet coat walks up to the street corner, shouting to us in a ...