After a few days in Paris, I was ready to explore something out of the ordinary with my family. We'd done the Eiffel Tower (so over it). Stared at the stern statues on the Notre ...
- Bonita Trio
- Leonard Patton CD-Release Show at Anthology
- Oh so pretty
- Free Advance Screening of Footloose Friday at Edwards Mira Mesa
- Groovetube - Adams Avenue Street Fair 2011
- Fletcher Picks Up Endorsement From Former Democratic Senator
- The Greatest Franchise You've Never Heard Of
- County Supervisors Approve New Political Boundaries
- Week 5 High Five
- Perry, Brown Likely No-Shows at Ensenada Border Governors Confab
- Alpine Beer Company's Jack O' Lantern's Sporting a Frown
- The Met’s Live in HD Scales San Diego Movie Screens
- Governor Brown Shoots Down Hueso's State Bank Idea
- The Origins of Catwoman's Costume: REVEALED!
- In Celebration of Repeal of Don't Ask Don't Tell, Waterfront's "Unconditional Surrender" Statue to be Replaced by "Hey, Sailor."
- The Movie Studio Logo Quiz: The Final Confrontation
- Trash Contract Goes to Bid
- Carriers' U-T Case Certified as Class Action
- SD Home Values Gain Slightly in July
News & Stories
Though the city of Las Vegas is full of odd characters and bizarre scenarios, none compare with what exists just outside of town, off Interstate 15: Area 51. Area 51 is the stuff of legends ...
Recently, the Encinitas El Torito restaurant closed its doors. The restaurant at 1068 North El Camino Real removed the exterior signs and logos on September 15. A sign was posted apologizing for the inconvenience and ...
They are a floating museum, revered by some, reviled by others. But no trip to the Bay Area is complete without viewing the huddled battalion of old military ships that haunts its northern reaches, where ...
Vicente Benites, originally from the Mexican state of Guerrero, shot and killed another man from Guerrero at an Escondido house party in 1989, according to prosecutor Natalie Villaflor. The cold-case murder trial started last week, ...