Content for Thursday, May 12, 2011
- Border News Translations: Reward Offered; Aerospace Forum; Roads Paved
- New Community Art Experience — Voices
- Dawn of Midi Wins Grant, Releases Live Album
- Black Cat Bar Grand Opening
- Kava Lounge Celebrates Roopening of Center for the Arts
- Movies Shot in San Diego: A Force of One (1979)
- Oysters in May, and more
- Slightly Stoopid Seedless Summer Tour Tickets Onsale Saturday May 14
- Chi Stylezs at Ocean Beach Farmers' Market
- Be healthy, eat bugs!
- Frankie the Bull is snortin' again
- Cookin' at home
- Wine: Awesome homemade label.
- Wine: Good cheap rose.
- Border News Translations: Piedras Negras Navy
- Street Boxing in Tijuana
- Update San Diego, 5/12/11
- Anatomy of a Press Photo: Kung Fu Panda 2 at the Cannes Film Festival
- Border News Translations: Porn; Asia; Exploitation
- Movies Shot in San Diego: Wicked Wicked (1973)
- Colin Clyne Wrapping Up Tour with Homecoming Gig Saturday May 14
- Albert Brooks: Read the book, see the movies!
- Save IB Goes Offline
- Navy F-18 Pilot Claims He Zapped His Mind on Video Game
- The Tsunami That Never Came
- Lawsuit: Navy F-18 Pilot Zapped His Mind on Video Game
- Dumanis Seeks Justice
- New Novel - Hard Cold Whisper
- Craigslist Leads to Murder in Paradise
- Bad Cops Get Caught -- But Not All of Them Do
- Hacienda Happy Hour?
News & Stories
I finally understand why some people feel the need to make up a story to explain an obvious injury. A cast on your leg, a scar across your arm... a chipped tooth. I'm no stranger ...
An unlikely memorial to the D-Day invasion lies half-hidden in a narrow wind-ravaged valley among the sand dunes of Braunton Burrows on the north coast of Devon, England. While the remembrance sites in France have ...
I’m fascinated by the Mayan civilization and its monumental architecture, artwork and culture and have visited ancient Mayan sites throughout Mexico, Guatemala and Honduras. Some sites are sprawling, and it’s amazing to step back in ...
Melodie Tao, of MarketingMelodie.com, explains the importance of social media as tools for job seekers. Please tell me about your background and how you came to be involved with social media. I started out working ...
The experience of finding that first job — even if it’s a short-term, part-time summer job — can be daunting. Teenagers often find themselves in a strange world. They are expected to figure out what ...