San Diegans will elect their next mayor based on a variety of factors. However, certain elections, particularly those in which a minority group achieves a milestone, are historic. Such is the case if San Diegans ...
- New Angels & Airwaves Drummer is Local Phenom Ilan Rubin (NIN)
- The Rugby World Cup.........2011 edition.
- Bye, Deco. Hi, McFadden's. Bye, Suite and Tender. Hi, Saltbox.
- Donovan's Downtown Gets Fishy with Hot New Chef
- Kevyn Lettau CD-Release Party @ Anthology, Oct. 27
- A Word From Our Sponsors
- Food Drive for Family Pets to Collect Kibble
- ResMed Stock Plunges Almost 14%
- Update San Diego, 10/25/2011
- Occupy San Diego City Council
- Warner Springs Ranch Finally to Be Sold to Pala
- "Hotel Halcon" Haunted House Harvests Horrified Howls
- The Kid Who Cried
- Proposed Paramilitary Training Camp in Ocotillo Faces Foreclosure
- San Diego Housing Lags Other Metro Areas
- Grossmont Symphony: I am Woman (2 of 3)
- I'm Not As Think As You Drunk I Am!
- El Cajon: Get Stuffed!
- Words of Wisdom from Stephen Malkmus
- San Diego City Auditor Cites Retirement System's High Costs
- DeMaio Critics Bash Recent Endorsements, Refusal to Debate
- Week 9 High Five
News & Stories
Vienna, Austria, is a dreamlike city filled with two imperial palaces, one hundred art museums and countless Viennese cafes. So where do you begin for only a few days’ visit? If, like me, you’re married ...
Living in Southern California, I’ve always been interested in the dry desert climate of our neighbor to the east, Arizona. Last December, when we finally visited Phoenix, we got a much better idea of landscape ...
“What is that, a duck?” David followed my gaze to the green-painted humanoid statue. “Looks more like a turtle,” he said. “Turtles don’t have beaks. And look at its head – maybe it’s some kind ...
Judas Priest never does anything half-assed. Twenty-foot-high flames erupted across the back of the stage as CO2 cannons shot off in every direction among the fog and lights. Not to mention screaming lead-guitar battles between ...
After seven years' absence, the end-times crooning of Tom Waits sounds like a derelict uncle scorning a mediocre music industry. With this collage of growling, blues-drenched songs, Uncle Tom is back. Waits tries to rekindle ...