A new edificio (building) is going up next door to Las Pulgas, the famed Tijuana nightclub (named after “fleas”) on Avenida Revolución. Being built over the former Las Pulgas parking lot, the building so far ...
- Green Flash Beer Week Kick Off at the Ruby Room
- Occupy San Diego Reclaims Personal Property, Relocates to East Lawn
- "Inspiraling" Bi-Coastal Concert @ UCSD
- Trash Magnate Paying for Mayors' Newspaper Columns
- West Side Story Returns to the Big Screen for One Night Only
- Welcome to Pozolandia!
- SDSU's Business School Earns Financial Planning Accolades
- Senior Volunteer Police Association Endorses District Attorney Bonnie Dumanis
- Volunteer Police Association Endorses District Attorney Bonnie Dumanis
- Philip Rivers to Coach Turner: "Please Stop Making Me Throw All Those Interceptions"
- Spring Awakening at American Rose Theatre
- San Diego County Increases Number of Solar Permits
- Bread for the Dead, TJ Style
- Unhappy Ending?
- San Diego Beer Week: Day Two
- Food Carts Get a Little Push from City Hall
- In Bold Step Forward, Patrick Henry High School Selects Husky Lesbian Couple as Left and Right Offensive Tackle
- Occupy, Labor Groups Advocate Mass Bank Withdrawals
- Review: Rise and Shine: The Jay DeMerit Story
News & Stories
Shot in Tijuana: Las Pulgas’ New Neighbor
Sweetwater Union HS District Supe Ed Brand Addresses Problems with U-T Coverage
On October 29, Sweetwater Union High School District superintendent Ed Brand dressed down the Union-Tribune. The district’s website tells it this way: “In an ongoing effort to bring balanced media coverage, [Brand] met with San ...